Monday, July 21, 2014

7/20/14 Departure Day - Thoughts at Midway Airport


Thoughts at Midway Airport


I am currently sitting in the airport ready to board my flight for GA. There are people here heading to many destinations. Goodbyes and anxiety seem to be encircling most of the terminal, but I am gladly ready for my flight. The excitement of this trip is really setting in! I am leaving, for Ecuador, today! I am ready for the adventure ahead. I have so many questions. What will my host family be like? Will the city be as beautiful as the pictures? Will I adjust quickly? Will I be able to keep up with the quick Spanish of native speakers?! I feel more and more like a world traveler and I absolutely love it. I am confident that this is what I am meant to do for the rest of my life. Serving. Exploring. Experiencing. SEEing the entire world (Don’t mention my creativeness there!). I am so grateful for this opportunity! Can’t wait for the adventure ahead this next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment