Saturday, July 4, 2015

Photo Blog: Climbing a Mountain with a Stomach Full of Guinea Pig

Hey friends!

Yesterday was a pretty exciting day and I felt it would be best described in a picture blog. First, I went an hour out of the city to a town known for their cuy, or guinea pig in English. I followed that up by going with some friends up to TeleferiQo, the cable-car that climbs up a mountain leading to a great hiking location. Check it out!
Adding this picture first from during the hike so it shows up when I share the blog!
Here is cuy before heated up
Cheesin' it

Classic Norwegian Viking

David, Jacob the Norwegian who can't keep his eyes open, Kiara, me, Julio my instructor


The chef 
The pollo and cuy all prepared

What I was able to finish; the cuy was delicious! But that was also the best chicken I ever had

After Cuy, we're taking the cable car partially up the mountain
A view after the cable car 
A silhouette of an American and Norwegian en juntos

The Texan silhouette
Hey!
To the to we try to go! 
More cheesin' it
We ran out of time to go all the way up but this is where we made it


The clouds when we return to the cable car

Qué bonita

The city at night

Model status
And finally, our necessary cheesy photoshop picture of the Viking taking all

No comments:

Post a Comment