Wednesday, June 15, 2016

One Last Post

I'm in the Atlanta airport waiting for my final flight to Chicago! My heart is full with love for Ecuador and the people in it, I am so sad to leave!!! It feels like it was just a few days ago that I was waiting to depart to Quito. The past month in has been an amazing, life changing experience. I made unforgettable memories with great people. Throughout the month I was constantly amazed by the beauty of the country. I loved being immersed in the culture of Ecuador. I am so thankful for my wonderful host family, I will miss them so much!!! It will be a little weird adjusting back into reality, but I am excited to see my family and friends. I am so grateful for Simon Bolivar school, and all the amazing people I met. Thank you Spirit Exchange for the life changing opportunity, and thank you to my family for the endless support and love.

I hope you enjoyed following my adventure!!!

Love,
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Sounds Awesome...Looks Lovely....So Glad You like Your Host Family...I'm So Glad You are Enjoying
    Every Aspect...Embrace it All...Enjoy Yourself...Hope You have Great Walking Shoes & if You don't then Go get Some Right Away....I Love You My Sweet Kenz😘

    ReplyDelete